Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cheap gun cabinet

  1. #1

    Cheap gun cabinet

    Hi folks I'm looking to get a cheap cabinet in or around Edinburgh would be willing to travel a bit. If anyone can help just let me know, thanks!

  2. #2
    Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself first Casey.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

  3. #3
    Sorry, I have done various types of shooting since I was a young boy on my uncles farm recently got back into it through helping out with a gamekeeper friend which leads me to here as I'm looking to get my firearms certificate. Any other questions just ask!

  4. #4
    Try Holts auctions. They have a couple of gun cabinets at around £40 of a 4 gun in there coming sale. Might be worth a look.
    Holt's Auctioneers

  5. #5

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckbones View Post
    Try Holts auctions. They have a couple of gun cabinets at around £40 of a 4 gun in there coming sale. Might be worth a look.
    Holt's Auctioneers
    Thanks for the link

  6. #6
    Awright mate, I was in the same position as you a few weeks ago, looking for a cheap secondhand gun cabinet around central Scotland. Kept my eye on eBay but in the end just went out a bought a new brattonsound one. Don't think theres that much up here I'm afraid but good luck to you.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Awright mate, I was in the same position as you a few weeks ago, looking for a cheap secondhand gun cabinet around central Scotland. Kept my eye on eBay but in the end just went out a bought a new brattonsound one. Don't think theres that much up here I'm afraid but good luck to you.
    Yeah it seems that way, I've been looking for a while but think I might just need to bite the bullet and get a new one! Seen a few online for about£100 so not too bad I suppose.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey1875 View Post
    Yeah it seems that way, I've been looking for a while but think I might just need to bite the bullet and get a new one! Seen a few online for about£100 so not too bad I suppose.
    I bought one online for £100 but when it arrived it was damaged so had to return it and ended up just going into Bushwear in Stirling and buying a brattonsound for £130.

  9. #9
    Hi Casey,

    I have a three gun with shelf at the top, don't know where the divider is but as it was only foam should be easy fix, yours for £40 if you come and get it, I'm just outside Biggar.

    PM me for address

    Moose

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Hi Casey,

    I have a three gun with shelf at the top, don't know where the divider is but as it was only foam should be easy fix, yours for £40 if you come and get it, I'm just outside Biggar.

    PM me for address

    Moose
    That sounds great ill pm you my details! thanks

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* Wanted cheap gun cabinet.
    By patjack in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:47
  2. Wanted Gun cabinet
    By DazT in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-04-2012, 13:24
  3. *SOLD* Large gun cabinet for small gun cabinet
    By The Singing Stalker in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 16:07
  4. Gun cabinet
    By Roch in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22-10-2011, 12:36
  5. Gun cabinet
    By goldypurple in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-11-2009, 16:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •