Thread: Dilema

Dilema

okay here is where I'm at, I'm having a bit of work done to my rifle which is a sako 75 hnter, latest modifications is having the barrel reduces from 21" to 19 " to acomodate a moderator ( work being carried out by weldon gun room who are a top notch company) here is my dilema, My wooden stock is taking a bit of a battering, and i'm thinking of a synthetic stock but have been quoted between 500 - 600 fo synthetic.

Not sure what to do, money is a option!!!

Ant one out there had the same dilema?

keep your money or wat until its not an option

cheers trouble, probably good advice.

you dont need it , you wont shoot any straighter

Notice you live in the cotswolds, I;ve got a mate who lives in cheltenham he moved from a village outside of evesham, nice place down there what deer are prolific, i'm guessing roe, fallow, muntjac and probably CWD.

What action is it? Short or long? Either way you should find a decent stock for a LOT less than that! I got a secondhand Macmillan for mine (which hadn't actually bee fitted to a rifle) for 50! There was a nice one (long) in the sales section recently and a lovely laminate for around 100.
    MS

There's a gentleman not far away from you that makes the most fantastic stocks for a lot less than you're talking about northman. I'll speak to him tomorrow and see if he's happy for his details to be passed on.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHMAN View Post
    Notice you live in the cotswolds, I;ve got a mate who lives in cheltenham he moved from a village outside of evesham, nice place down there what deer are prolific, i'm guessing roe, fallow, muntjac and probably CWD.
    fallow , roe and muntjac no water deer yet , i have family at Honeybourne near Eversham