Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Log splitter

Log splitter

Nothing at all to do with stalking.
    Do any of you guys use a electric log splitter ? if so let me know what you think of it please. im looking at the titan pro ones but i would like to do a bit of home work on them before i purchase. cheers

Get your brother to do it, plenty of tea and 80 and a bit of fuel he will be as happy as a pig in S//t

He will split logs all day long for that!! with maybe a bag of fish and chips once a week?

I tell ya, it will be cheaper to spend a few hundred on one than keep wadas in tea !!! and you know how much food he can shift

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    I tell ya, it will be cheaper to spend a few hundred on one than keep wadas in tea !!! and you know how much food he can shift
    Bloody hell you can talk Senior Guide that tape worm of yours takes some keeping I tell ya!!

I can eat, but i bet you would rather keep him for a week than a month. have you perfected the crisp buttys yet ?? we will be testing you soon

I am afraid I have not as we prefer chip butties down here rather than crisp butties

Hope you are well mate. Anyway get Dawn to split them, inbetween marking books she will have loads of time ooops i'm in it now!!

I'd watch buying an electric one as they can be very slow to cycle and you'd chop more with your axe. Best bet is one on the back of a tractor. Huge force and effortless. Sure a farmer would let you put it on his if you were to split his firewood too.
    GT

HA HA, i will tell her mate. all fine speak soon.

I thought, after watching the concert at Buck House the other night, that this was going to be a thread about Grace Jones.

Amazing how wrong you can be.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

I bought an electric/hydraulic one,
    I found it very slow to operate,
    in fact when it packed in ( a micro switch Im sure) I didnt bother fixing it,

a few mins with an axe soon makes a pile of logs.