Thread: Roe burgers

Roe burgers

Just this last fortnight, a couple of Roe went to a friends tame Butcher, for some real skilled transformation, I was pleased to be in receipt of some burgers from this chap, I couldn't put my finger on what was right at the back of the taste sensation, was it a hint of star anise, or maybe five spice?... also the pan fried versions showed no sign of shrinkage or breakup!, I think a very fine mincer screen had been employed too, Probably be rude to ask the man for his recipe, anyone here use anything like star anise etc?.............. by the way...... Cheers Miffy!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

He probably sold your roe for a stupidly high price and gave you back some Birds Eye Quarter Pounders!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    He probably sold your roe for a stupidly high price and gave you back some Birds Eye Quarter Pounders!
    MS
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Just let me know when you want some more steve,will get some sausage's made up next time they are very good
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    MS
    Your a bad man M/S

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    Possibly Juniper..

nutty
    Could be on the trail with that one,..... MS,......... you are a one!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Fennel?
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

had some made up last week with juniper mix simply delicious!!

atb steve