Thread: Zeiss Victory 7x42 T* fl bino's

Zeiss Victory 7x42 T* fl bino's

sold

Hi all for sale is a brand new pair of Zeiss Victory 7x42 T* fl binoculars, there is no paperwork or box they sat in a dealers cabinet who is shutting up shop, i have bought a number of optics from him to help him out he is a good bloke and times the way they are have just about done him in.

they do come with the covers for the front lenes however and am in no doubt if you contact Zeiss they could supply you with any bits you require.

these are over £1400.00 and i have give dave £750 for them as they are so for sale for that amount, that is almost 1/2 price, for a new pair of Zeiss bins.

£750.00 posted

These all-purpose binoculars with our widest field of view are ideal for forest and jungle observation, and wonderful in almost any situration. 42 mm lens provides optimum light transmission. Unmatched brightness and field of view makes it easy to pick up and follow animals in any light.

Victory
    7x42 T* FL
    Magnification
    7x
    Objective Diameter
    42 mm
    Exit Pupil
    6.0 mm
    Twilight Factor
    Field of View (ft/1000 yards)
    Ww 450
    Close Focus
    6.56 ft
    Diopter Range
    +/- 4.0 dpt
    Eye Relief
    16.0 mm
    Interpupillary Distance
    54-76 mm
    LotuTec®
    Yes
    Nitrogen Filling
    Yes
    Waterproof
    400 mbar
    Functional Temperature Range
    -22/+145°F
    Height
    5.98 in
    Width
    5.04 in
    Weight
    26.10 oz

bank transfer prefered method quick easy and safe, personal cheque(funds must clear first), cash on collection.

i will answer any questions ASAP but i am at work at the mo on the farm and will be till later so will answer as soon as am able please be patient.

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 11-06-2012 at 17:37.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

what other optics have you forsale.

hi mate i had a few zeiss and leupold scopes that i sold on here but the last bits are the ones on here now, dave emptied the shop this afternoon so it is all locked up and done and dusted, what are you after though.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Any 10x going ?
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

no mate sorry i only had the items in the posts and that was just to help him out with some cash.

paul