Thread: 20g as new investarm o/u and single barrel 410 bernadelli

20g as new investarm o/u and single barrel 410 bernadelli

I have two shotguns for sale.
    The first is a 20g investarm in absolutely mint condition having fired less than 150 cartridges from new. It is the upgraded model with the finer game scenes and breaks as normal to around 30 degrees as can be seen in one of the photos. Removal of a small pin converts the gun to a full folder. The chokes are 1/4 and 1/2, the barrels are 28” and LOP is 14 ¼”j
    £245 f2f or will RFD via Bagnall’s at £30.
    The second is a single barrel 410 folder by Vincenzo Bernadelli. It was my daughters but she has just bought a SBS 410 from one of the lads on here so this is no longer needed. The stock has been cut but the original wood saved and re joined so this is a versatile arrangement if you are introducing a youngster to the sport. LOP is 14 ¼” (and 11”!!) Barrel is 27 ½” and I’m guessing at about half choke? Although this is obviously an older gun the action is excellent and the lock up is drum tight with no movement whatsoever. There is no pitting to the inside of the barrel but the outside has had some rust that someone has cleaned off so there is a patch on the barrel with no bluing.
    £75 ftf I will also RFD it but I assume no one will want to!