Range Day Kellet Nr Carnforth BDS NW

Ronin

Distinguished Member
24th June 2012

Range Practise day, Kellet, Nr Carnforth, 9-30am start.

Bring FAC, wet weather gear (just in case) and rifle an ammo.

Guests / new members welcome.

RCO will conduct the range practice, BDS committee members will also be there to welcome new members or enquiries related to stalking , rifle issues etc.

I know its two weeks notice, just trying to get the balance right for informing people - BTW, this does NOT conflict with the Border Stalkers shoots .....

All welcome,

Last edited:
Usually, most shoots finish around three, depends on number of attendee's and how many rounds people want to use.

No limit on number of times you want to practice or take part in the zero / stalking test shoots.

Hope with the advanced notice word gets around for a large turnout.

24th June 2012

Range Practise day, Kellet, Nr Carnforth, 9-30am start.

Bring FAC, wet weather gear (just in case) and rifle an ammo.

Guests / new members welcome.

RCO will conduct the range practice, BDS committee members will also be there to welcome new members or enquiries related to stalking , rifle issues etc.

I know its two weeks notice, just trying to get the balance right for informing people - BTW, this does NOT conflict with the Border Stalkers shoots .....

All welcome,

Thank you !
The Border Stalkers shoots are always held on the third Sundays in April, June and August .
We were shooting today and the weather managed to remain fine .
The event was won by David Hartley of Blencowe with a perfect 120/120 score.
The free raffle for a bottle of Scotch was won by Ken Story and Eric Wear was first in the Pool Shoot.

Regards, HWH.

The Border Stalkers shoots for 2013 will be held on the third Sundays in the months of April, June and August.
To be precise 21st April, 16th of June and the 18th of August.

HWH.

Gents,

The meeting is indeed cancelled due to the area being waterlogged.

Apologies, but we cant do anything about the weather!

Could you pass this to anyone who was going to attend.

I spoke with one of the RCO's who were running tomorrows shoot.

The Branch hope to arrange an evening shoot between now and the next planned shoot in July - weather permitting...

Back