strange urges

User00003

I've had this strange urge towards owning a parker hale 1100 lightweight in either a 7x57 or .270 this last week.....not sure why, but urges are there and not going away:rolleyes:

I've had this strange urge towards owning a parker hale 1100 lightweight in either a 7x57 or .270 this last week.....not sure why, but urges are there and not going away:rolleyes:

thats because you saw my Dickson/PH .270 admit it!!

What something like this one:-

PB010064.jpg

PB010067.jpg

PB010070.jpg

PB010069.jpg

:stir: :evil:.

Security measure ........................................... no one realises you have a rifle that way :D.

Not mine I might add just took to photos for some one to look at. Not even sure if it's still on the rack there.

Last edited:
There's a nice looking BSA 7x57 for sale on guntrader.....looks a bit pricey at £650 though :eek:

Last edited:
yes but it is not standard. I wonder if it might be the presentation one made especially for the BSA account on his retirement after some 30 years with the firm. I saw this one that looked similar in a gunshop many years back it had just been sold so i didn't get the chance at it. the stock was done by one of Birminghams top stockmakers.

If the 1100 is the 98 action I know where there is one going for not a lot of money. can pm you details if you're still having the urge!

Yes the P-H rifles are built on M98 type actions. The later ones were made in Spain and believed to be by Santa Barabra.

Back