Thread: Business Trips

Business Trips

I love my job, this afternoon I was travelling through the German countryside spotting Roe as we sped along, I'm now in Sweden and on the ten minute taxi ride from Stockholm airport I must have seen a dozen roe in the fields. One day my plan would be to extend my stay and sample the hunting. I recently found out that one of my Swedish coleagues has inlaws who own a forest, now he has to be a usefull contact.

he may want to find a tree swedes just been beat in euros by ukraine who i have in the work sweep enjoy yr trip
    atb norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    he may want to find a tree swedes just been beat in euros by ukraine who i have in the work sweep enjoy yr trip
    atb norma
    You could be right I've just watched the last 15 mins, I don't think he'd have to look far...!

often see the same on trains through Denmark, full of Roe, but they like to have proper hedge/tree lines separating fields rather than dykes and barbed wire.

I have found a lot of smaller farmers also like hedges it's the big boys who got paid to rip them out so they can get another couple of furrows in. the same ones who plough right up the the drain and dyke edges around here then complain to the drainage borad when the banks collapse. Even though it's clearly stated that one should not plough within a metre of the edge.

T's the money men sitting is some office in the city which pulls the strings and lays the blame on others.

From Gothenburg to Oslo travelling on the train in 1995 i saw over 50 roe in 5 minutes and a lot of good heads too, was well impressed.
    martin