Available: FREE Deer stalking with JELEN DEER SERVICES when booking on DSC1 course

Jelendeer

Free deer stalking with JELEN DEER SERVICES Or a Free Mora knife kitOnce again, Jelen Deer Services are offering an exclusive deal for everyone who books their DSC Level 1 course, at either our new Eastern Branch based in North Fambridge, Essex, on the 13th, 14th & 15th July,
or with our Hampshire based Class on the 20th, 21st & 22nd of July.

If you book your DSC Level 1 course before midnight 24th June, you will qualify for a free deer stalking outing with Jelen in Hampshire, or alternatively a Mora Knife kit to include a flip and zip bone saw, gutting - bleeding knife & two boning knives.

Simply contact or Dan Cockett dan.cockett@jelendeer.com or Malcolm Brown malcolm.brown@jelendeer.com for booking details, or contact our Hampshire HQ on 01264 811155 or email office@jelendeer.com

Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to not only have a better than 98 percent chance of passing your DSC Level 1 first time, but experience deer stalking in some of England's finest deer country with one of the country's most experienced professionals. We promise a trip to remember and a unique insight into deer management at professional level. No trophy fees, no hidden costs, and no surprises.

Contact us before midnight on the 24th June, and treat yourself to a whole new deer experience.

Regards,

I have just done this course with jelen at there new fambridge training centre and really enjoyed learning every thing, and the instructors were fantastic. I would highly recommend booking with jelen

hi if i was to book the course next week for your august dates in hampshire would you offer the same deal ?
thankyou

Back