Thread: rapid 7 mk1 fac

rapid 7 mk1 fac

im looking to sell my theoben rapid 7 mk1 fac air rifle, but dont know what its worth. cant seem to find any for sale at the moment. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by russ.223 View Post
    im looking to sell my theoben rapid 7 mk1 fac air rifle, but dont know what its worth. cant seem to find any for sale at the moment. any ideas?
    Generally between 400 and 500 - depending on condition / mod / tweaks etc.

Check out R7OC here http://www.rapid7ownersclub.com/index.php

Good luck.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

I used to use one for bunny bashing, great gun, just a tad heavy now against todays offerings.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Depending on what you are selling. If its just rifle then 350 to 400 I would say. As fac air doesn't hold its price like a 12
    ftlb air rifle does

Do you still have the fac rapid.......if so how much are you looking for it , do you have any pics ,what power is it putting out , is it .22 or .177 , I sold my MK2 last year ....but may be looking for another soon........if the price is right......jay 22 has the price about right but all depends on condition

any pics of the rapid mate and whats it running at

yeah can do some pics if your still intrested, i think its about 30ftlb with bisley mags. sorry it taken this long to reply thanks russ