Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farmer removes travellers with digger theat!

Farmer removes travellers with digger theat!

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

I'm just glad the police took his side all to often it seems to go the other way.

Well done digger Dawson

And just how was the farmer "BACKED by the police" ?

I agree. My reading was that the police turned up to stop a breach of the peace and not to support the farmer. They banged on about the rights of the pikies and threatened the farmer with prosecution. If they had refused to leave it would have been a different story, as it is I would be surprised if he doesnt recieve a few more visits by the police.....

When/if they make trespass a criminal offence it might be a different matter.

Well done that man he'll probably have to sleep in that digger now to stop it wandering off mind now its whereabouts are known.

Top man! He will have to sleep with one eye open and his back against the wall from now on! They will come back,prob when dark, barns will be alight,machinary gone or violence to him and his family.

If he has SGC or FAC I bet his renewal interview will be interesting?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

was enjoying reading the article but got side tracked by the other story on there of a mother of 6 going for the largest boobs in the world.........

Quote Originally Posted by Neil M View Post
    Top man! He will have to sleep with one eye open and his back against the wall from now on! They will come back,prob when dark, barns will be alight,machinary gone or violence to him and his family.
    I agree Neil M, unfortunately thats what happens when you stick upfor what is rightfully yours, did these travellers speak english?, just curious