Farmer removes travellers with digger theat!

I agree. My reading was that the police turned up to stop a breach of the peace and not to support the farmer. They banged on about the rights of the pikies and threatened the farmer with prosecution. :-|If they had refused to leave it would have been a different story, as it is I would be surprised if he doesnt recieve a few more visits by the police..... :evil:

When/if they make trespass a criminal offence it might be a different matter.

Well done that man he'll probably have to sleep in that digger now to stop it wandering off mind now its whereabouts are known.:lol:

Top man! He will have to sleep with one eye open and his back against the wall from now on! They will come back,prob when dark, barns will be alight,machinary gone or violence to him and his family.

was enjoying reading the article but got side tracked by the other story on there of a mother of 6 going for the largest boobs in the world.........

Top man! He will have to sleep with one eye open and his back against the wall from now on! They will come back,prob when dark, barns will be alight,machinary gone or violence to him and his family.
I agree Neil M, unfortunately thats what happens when you stick upfor what is rightfully yours, did these travellers speak english?, just curious

he wasnt backed at all, the police where there to prevent breach of the peace and to prevent him carrying out his threat. Note; he was informed he risked arrest. These are not words of encouragement. I think the story would be quite different if he had forcibly rammed a person or property.

Brave or stupid!? Got to fear for his and his family's safety now as you know what those sods are like.

Be interesting to see what happens local to me, one of our farmers has had gypsies let there horses eat his rape field. Not being an equine person, surely that cant do the horses any good ???????

Well done that man!
Also, notice how, after 9 comments on the papers site, all congratulating the farmer, they have stoppped taking further comments.
Does that mean they expected people to stick up for the pikies, or am I just suspicious!

Back