Thread: Mutjac Stalking

Mutjac Stalking

Ok here goes, Im thinking of looking for a weekends Munty stalking next spring perhaps April time. Now Im looking for a Buck that I can get mounted, Im not bothered if its a medal just a nice buck. Ive looked at several sites of professionals offering Munty stalking, and there are plenty of good packages out there but Im worried about getting bitten with trophy fees. This will take a bit saving for me, travel costs accomodation plus stalking etc. If I decide to go ahead with my plan. Now can anybody point me in the direction of a Stalker etc who could help me with penny pinching I seem want the world weekend!!!!!!

Cheers
    Nutty

Hiya Nutty

If you would like some Muntjac stalking I can arrange it in Suffolk on an Estate with huge numbers of deer. We organise a doe cull each year and have been taking 50+ animals in two days for three years.

You can shoot any buck you see for 105 +VAT and shoot does for much less.

Drop me an email at info@AthinaHuntingTours.com and I will see if we can put a package together for you to shoot a few deer without breaking the bank.

Here is a buck I shot there this year and a couple more like it were passed up by the team and a dozen more were shot that were lesser quality.

Rgds,
    Kiri

Fallow Buck sounds good.

cheers
    Nutty

Nutty,

You won't go wrong with Kiri, I joined him on the cull hunt this year in Suffolk, shot 9 munties and seen about 30, the estate is crawling with them!

One of the guys shot these bucks over a weekend and passed up some others.

There's a few pic's and some video clips on my blog:
    http://jonathan81.blogspot.no/2012/0...e-england.html

Atb.
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Quote Originally Posted by Jonher View Post
    Nutty,

You won't go wrong with Kiri, I joined him on the cull hunt this year in Suffolk, shot 9 munties and seen about 30, the estate is crawling with them!

One of the guys shot these bucks over a weekend and passed up some others.

There's a few pic's and some video clips on my blog:
    http://jonathan81.blogspot.no/2012/0...e-england.html

Atb.

Are you on commission? If not you better start negotiating... That is some sales pitch.. lol. On a serious note though that looked a damn good few days you had.

Cheers
    Nutty

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    Are you on commission? If not you better start negotiating... That is some sales pitch.. lol. On a serious note though that looked a damn good few days you had.

Cheers
    Nutty
    Nutty, unfortunately not on commission mate, but Kiri if your reading this...

You should join us next year mate, it was a cracking weekend.
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

Thanks for the kind words Jon,

Yes it was a good weekend and we will be back for more again this year. In fact we may even be able to fit a couple of weekends in as the cull is way down on where it really should be for the density of deer they have on the ground. I mentioned to Nutty yesterday that the cull weekend may be the best way for him to get what he is looking for.

Rgds,
    Kiri

Abso - bloody - lutely.

Great weekend's crack. Loads of deer, I shot six in three highseat sessions, two each time. Could have shot rather more but passed up a few smallish bucks as I didn't really want to pay trophy fee's unless it was for something special.

Little buck from this year:

2011:

2010 buck:

This is the 2010 Buck up on the wall:

Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Im sorted now, A very kind member has made me a very generous offer.

Nutty