Thread: .243/308 bullet puller for rcbs press.

.243/308 bullet puller for rcbs press.

Hello all,

Just getting into reloading and need these bits. has anyone got these knocking about and want to sell? I'd rather buy someone elses unwanted bits,then everyone is happy.

Thanks,

PointerJack

ive got a knietic hammer for sale 18 posted if thats any good

the hammers are easier and better to use than the press munted ones and they do less damage to the bullet tips
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Thanks Spud,I have a kinetic hammer on loan from the neighbour, but haven't used it yet. Been advised that the press puller is easier on the heads than the hammer!

Quote Originally Posted by PointerJack View Post
    Thanks Spud,I have a kinetic hammer on loan from the neighbour, but haven't used it yet. Been advised that the press puller is easier on the heads than the hammer!
    Defintely, and easier if you have any quantity to do.

Kind regards,

Tim

I stuffed some cotton wool down the bottom of mine and have never damaged a bullet tip since, will say one thing about the kinetic hammer thou find your self a decent bit of wood and dont be shy you soon get the knack of it. and then your fly through any rounds that need dismantling.

Kinetic hammers are ok if you want to pull bullets you have recently loaded but if your bullets have been loaded for a good length of time you will not move them with a kinetic hammer you needa proper puller.
    After smashing 2 kenetic hammers I bough a proper one and sometimes even that will not move them.
    Try pulling crimped rounds with a kinetic hammer.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

I certainly don't fance breaking my neighbours one! I have a habit of breaking loaned items, then having to replace them which means I should of bought them in the first place!!

I don't fancy breaking the neighbours kinetic hammer! I have a tendency of breaking loaned items then having to replacing them, so would of been better off buying them in the first place!

xxxx knows what happened there!!