Available: Finland NOV,Driven moose, whitetail and boar

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Due to an early cancelation due to serious heath problems I am re-offering this trip. There are now 2 places (possibly 3 with an extra gun).
1st nov-5th.
The hunt will be a check on the moving moose target on arrival. Then 2 days driven or moved game to standing guns.
There is also chance to high seat and stalk at the start end of the days we are there as we stay in the lodge on the grounds.
day 3 will be a smaller club day(training younger dogs) or high seat.
game includes, Moose, white tail deer, roe, wild boar, fox, jackal, lynx.
No trophy fees.
Guns can be hired. 6.5x55 minimum with a good heavy cartridge.
Cost includes transfers, interpreters, transfers, basic food (we usually do a shop for English grub(extra)) soft drinks accomadation. £750
+ flights and beers.
Deposits are now due to secure flights £350
balance due 1st sept.
pm for more details.
moose and whitetail were shot/shot at last year.

322.jpg

Looking forward to 'the lads trip' this year, even if it's half as much fun as last year it'll be decent, fingers crossed for some snow!

hope everyone brings back their eyebrows this time Tom..... but when moose hunting goes to plan wow

just to get everyone in the mood

That was filmed only about 100 miles north of where we go. And that was a small female and calf, imagine the Bulls!

Wecome to Finland, hopefully You get something more than just fresh air!

On the first video the dog works as it should. It barks only when the moose is standing or moving slowly. Dog on the second video barks and the moose is running. Strictly it is even against the law. Good dog "hypnotizes" moose so man can go near the animal and just pull the trigger.

Here is couple pictures from last season;

rise.jpgsau12.jpg

There is my neighbour and my dog on the first picture. Thats me on the second.

Why did no one pull the trigger in that video? Wouldn't you just **** your pants if you got the opportunity on him!

Wecome to Finland, hopefully You get something more than just fresh air!

On the first video the dog works as it should. It barks only when the moose is standing or moving slowly. Dog on the second video barks and the moose is running. Strictly it is even against the law. Good dog "hypnotizes" moose so man can go near the animal and just pull the trigger.

Here is couple pictures from last season;

View attachment 16534View attachment 16535

There is my neighbour and my dog on the first picture. Thats me on the second.

KotF, that is two fantastic bulls well done, you and your dog.

Moose

that's what I was thinking, the bull just trotted by and you expect the shot.... arrhhh

Nice one KotF, hope we get the chance of such memorable photos when in Finland.

Trip 1 is sold out though I have been offered another trip.
If demand is high enough I will take it, similar to the above deal.
I say similar as I will have to check flight prices etc. but work on £750 for the driven hunt + flights (£150ish) + food and beer.(£40)
dates are 8th-12th nov
pms sent.

Last edited:
Back