Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would make sd better!!!

What would make sd better!!!

Hi all.
    Replied to a post the other day,and was posted back by another poster , that we have gone on to much and that Sd has lost it's way used to be good but good or better . So this is a Genuine question , What do the member's want or what would the like to see done that will be or could make it any better.
    Thoughts please ?.
    Perhaps your chance to come up with improvement's on a wet wet and foggy day . REGARDS WIDU.

TO STRIVE. TO SEEK.TO FIND. AND NEVER TO YIELD.

I assume your referring to the Deer Dog thread and Kit's post?
    I don't think there is a problem with SD, I enjoy using the site and have met a lot of like minded people.

I suppose some think the deer dog threads may just have ran their course and are maybe just going around in circles a bit now, thats not to say there arn't still some informative posts being put up.
    Last edited by Cadex; 15-06-2012 at 13:18.

you joined 6 months ago, don't worry after a while you will see its all cyclical its as good now as it ever was.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

I would like to see people who put up negative post then follow them up with good positive posts of there own.
    Don't just say you don't like the post then leave it at that make sure you then say how the posts can be more constructive and join in.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I would like to see people who put up negative post then follow them up with good positive posts of there own.
    Don't just say you don't like the post then leave it at that make sure you then say how the posts can be more constructive and join in.
    what a load of cobblers
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

SI could you elaborate on that please.

I think SD is fine as it is....great forum.

I can't see personally why its a problem for threads to go on and on or round and round as described. Surely it shows someone is still interested or maybe new to the forum and never seen it before, if you personally are fed up of it skip the thread and read something else I like to read as many views as possible on a subject and then form my own opinion from the info available so the more the merrier for me. Keep up the good work folks crackin forum have learnt a lot and gleaned some very good tips while participating in the short time I've been a member and surely thats what its all about?.

Tits.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

What... you mean Bk's avatar isn't good enough for you!!! Always guaranteed to stop me scrolling down!!!

ATB

Rob
    243Sako