Available: Sweden Nov and Dec dates, trophy fallow, boar and moose(kupps)

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Swedish hunts.
15th - 19th nov + 12th - 16th Dec 2012
£960
+ flights, papers(£85) beer
Included, Basic food but we usually buy english when there.
Translator, transfers and transport No trophy fees.
Any fallow buck any size, 1 doe each.(silvers have come off the ground.)
Any boar.
Young moose.
Fox and wolverine.
Stalking or ambush over bait stations from hides.
Moose were seen but only adults posed for shots.
Also 3 more boar were shot but were skinned that night to stop the meat freezing it was -23c so no chance for photo.
you will need good clothes boots gloves.
If enough snow and star/moon light all night is not impossible.
008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014.jpg

019-1.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

035-1.jpg

050.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4493.jpg

some from the year before
IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

Last edited:
Note, You cannot shoot wolverine under any circumstance. Loss of your weapon and a prison sentence or very heavy fine will follow if you shoot one.

John, that looks like an amazing trip. I can't do those dates as I'm away, but is this something you're likely to offer in 2013?

As for wolverine, are they not an uber rare sighting anyway?

The trips will be annually x2 sweden and x2 finland.
Away to lapland in 10 days for cappercallie hunt, next year we are looking at 2days moose and 2 days birds. on the same trip.
Our area over there this year is 25,000 hectres.
Should be the same or bigger next year.
Yes wolverine are rare(ish), think what the boys saw last time running over the frozen lake was a pine martin/otter.

I am on the first sweden trip alone (meeting the danes out there) and it will mainly be for the big fallow bucks. The following hunt ((dec)the commercial trip), will target the fallow, boar and young moose. It should be a good one to.
The deer management over there is different then here. They allow a doe, and a pricket to each hunter, but as many big (even medal)fallow bucks as you can shoot. (The rut is over then). With no fines incurred. Only 1 young moose (from twins only) to be shot and any pig.
If you shoot a silver fallow and a boar and maybe a moose kupp then its been a cheap holiday.
Watch this space.

John, that looks like an amazing trip. I can't do those dates as I'm away, but is this something you're likely to offer in 2013?

As for wolverine, are they not an uber rare sighting anyway?

just updated the finland trip, and realised the dates quoted here are for that trip.
Please stand corrected.

sweden trip is.
12th dec-16th dec. 2012.

Back