Swap: Stalking for mechanics time

ELMER FUDD

Just got the wife's 2008 Corsa back from an mot which failed because of a bulb which was faulty on the number plate. Quick tap on said lamp got it going again but he was going to fail it because of this.

My problem will be getting my old defender checked out by a mechanic who is up to speed with mot requirements before the expiry of its current mot on July 15th.

The deal is, you come to me and check my landy out and make good any faults and in return you can either stalk for Fallow with us keeping whatever you shoot or we also have Red, Roe and Sika up in Scotland and Red and Roe in Manchester area.

Obviously the stalking will have to be done whilst the species is in season and the Scotland trip will be over a long weekend so you get plenty of stalks.
Your only cost will be getting to me and the stalking venue.

Just got the wife's 2008 Corsa back from an mot which failed because of a bulb which was faulty on the number plate. Quick tap on said lamp got it going again but he was going to fail it because of this.

My problem will be getting my old defender checked out by a mechanic who is up to speed with mot requirements before the expiry of its current mot on July 15th.

The deal is, you come to me and check my landy out and make good any faults and in return you can either stalk for Fallow with us keeping whatever you shoot or we also have Red, Roe and Sika up in Scotland and Red and Roe in Manchester area.

Obviously the stalking will have to be done whilst the species is in season and the Scotland trip will be over a long weekend so you get plenty of stalks.
Your only cost will be getting to me and the stalking venue.
you really need to get the vehicle on a lift to properly look around it as that what happens on an MOT inspection,it cannot be done properly any other way,best just take it in for its MOT you get 14 days to get any work done to get your free re test,if you would have been closer I couyld have done the whole job for you

you only get 10 days now mate , i mot cars every day and yes like you say it is easier to correct whats wrong and it may work out cheaper, wish i was nearer i would do it for you

Brilliant idea...except the landrover bit.
Could be working up enough credit to go big game hunting in Zambia in the time it takes to fix up a knackered Landy :D

How about you bring the Landy up here, I fix it and we go stalking from here?
assuming the Landy makes it......

Your only cost will be getting to me and the stalking venue.[ Hi its Stupot are you taking out any novice stalkers this forthcoming season.
Around monmouthshire area

Hi its Stupot
Are you taking any novice stalkers this forthcoming season around the monmouthshire area
Cheers

Back