Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Help

Can anyone from dorset tell me what deer species i will find around middlemarsh amd batcombe please

gadget

looks like there is no deer in dorset come on lads whats about

I don't know the specific area, but I know there are good numbers of Roe down that way. I have a friend who's just the other side of Yeovil and there are plenty of Roe there, I assume it's the same your way.

Ther are roe with the odd sika and fallow that pass through there, have shot around there myself and there is a game dealer nearby that will take the carcass from you, have you by any chance taken on the fountains lease there? Very heavily stalked around the area

Atb
    Cal
    Last edited by olivhar01; 15-06-2012 at 21:12.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Can anyone from dorset tell me what deer species i will find around middlemarsh amd batcombe please

gadget
    Trevor as pheasant sniper, terry he'll know

no mate few farms, a friend has been laying pipes in the area and passed my card out

Ah ok, well there are some good roe about in the area and have shot the odd sika nearby, pm me if you need the details for the game dealer, you also have the sportsman gun shop not far from there within the southern counties clay shooting ground

Atb
    Cal

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay. Some of us go out shooting you know!

That's on my doorstep.

I only know of Roe. There are some park Fallow not far away but I've never heard of Sika this far north and Muntys are east of us.

Without a doubt there are wild fallow there as I have seen them between middlemarsh and dorchester and also on the road to sherbourne. Have seen sika myself in woodland near Lyons gate so they travel that way and there are wild sika on the ilchester estates near evershot not far from there

Atb
    Cal
    Last edited by olivhar01; 16-06-2012 at 06:26.