View Poll Results: Would you like to see a section on bullet casting and swaging?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please it would be interesting

13 43.33%
  • No thanks it's not relevant to Stalking

17 56.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would support a section on bullet casting and swaging in the equipment section?

Who would support a section on bullet casting and swaging in the equipment section?

As stated in the title please.

I think anyone who loads their own ammunition would have an interest to some degree ?

Wouldn't posts about that be better suited in the Ammunition/Reloading section?

Its got bugger all to do with Deer Stalking or 99% of what the average person on this site shoots them with.

"Wouldn't posts about that be better suited in the Ammunition/Reloading section?"

Yes true.

But the idea is to make it easier to find and much more visale. There's hundreds of threads in that section so something as stand alone as this fascinating subject may need it's own subsection. It's just a suggestion that's all. Plus I would like to see how many people are really into this kind of thing.

The SD has some very competent, technical and helpfull people. I personally have made two very good friends because of getting into this subject.

Have you done a search, to see how many threads there are on the subject. I suspect interest would be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Its got bugger all to do with Deer Stalking or 99% of what the average person on this site shoots them with.
    ? really nothing to do with it! Ok

I think there are too many sub sections as it is. Leave it in with reloading.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Cast Boolits - Dedicated To The World Of Cast Bullets!
    This is a forum for cast bullet users (like me).

Definitely would appreciate it being pulled out to its own section, great idea and I would be a regular reader