Thread: Who takes card payments?

Who takes card payments?

Being my 40th at the back end of the year the long haired general wants to do something special and what do I want to do, well go driven boar shooting of course.
    Trouble is she wont pay unless its on a credit card because of the protection card companies give you if things go tits up like the deal not going though and the agent running with your hard earned cash.
    So are there any agents out there who take cards for boar trips or for that matter any overseas hunting holidays?
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

cockerdog

I know that Frank @ Basswood sporting offered the choice of card payment a couple of years ago for added security when all the travel companys were going pop!
    I never bothered using it though.
    you could also pay your money in direct into the agents account using your creditcard if you have there bank details (not sure about who pays the extra % of the card company though)
    Hope this is helps?

Bob

I just got rid of my card machine sent it back to barclays unused after two years. Cost me a Fortune.

Come with us. If your missus is that concerned pay me cash on the day

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by reiver View Post
    cockerdogI know that Frank @ Basswood sporting offered the choice of card payment a couple of years ago for added security when all the travel companys were going pop! I never bothered using it though. you could also pay your money in direct into the agents account using your creditcard if you have there bank details (not sure about who pays the extra % of the card company though) Hope this is helps? Bob
    I know Frank of Basswood has a couple of vacancies for a trip in December and if you speak to him I'm sure he will arrange some method of reassurance for your money. I am so sure of his reliability I would almost say I'd repay you if he went 'tits up' as you say.
    In fact he has paid for this trip already, all he has left to pay is the 'squaring up' at the end of the day so he has very little chance of 'going tit's up' as you say