Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbs up for South Yorkshire

Thumbs up for South Yorkshire

After deciding to keep my .243 I decided to add another .270 to my collection,so after selling my old .270 and not gettnig a one for one in straight away I thought it will cost me 26,then I thought I have a free slot for a .270 mod (being a yorkshireman) and thinking I don't really need a .270 mod I'll just do a one for one with the mod slot for a rifle,it'll save me 26,so paperwork filled in last Friday night and in the post Saturday morning,expecting a three week wait,imagine my suprise when it landed on the mat this morning(exactly one week after posting),and best of all they've gave me a slot for a .270 rifle and my original .270 mod slot backso now I have a free slot for .270 rifle,.270 sound moderator and conditioned exactly same as my .243 Ground game,vermin,deer and fox,so a big thumbs up for South Yorkshire Firearms Licensing.
    Jase.

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    Jase

I too have always had excellent service from South Yorkshire firearms licensing! I hope they keep it up!!!

steve

+1 With my experiences with South Yorkshire Firearms.
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Nice one, Ive found Derbys to be good just sloooowwwww!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

well they dint impress me got mine back friday after twelve weeks an nine quid for the replacement wen they lost it!
    we may b human but were still animals

Quote Originally Posted by foxhornet View Post
    well they dint impress me got mine back friday after twelve weeks an nine quid for the replacement wen they lost it!
    Ouch

I too was very impressed with them, last year when I sent my FAC application in they had it all sorted within 6 weeks. Although I did ring them weekly for updates to see what was happening.
    If at first you don't succeed, reload

Sent a variation form with the cheque stapled to it for a 243 mod three weeks ago and heard nothing to date. Barrell been shortened re-crowned mod ordered and delivered to local gunsmith, just waiting for the paperwork now or the call telling me I haven't included the payment or filled something in wrong.So sorry but am not really impressed.

I'm just wondering how many S.Yorks lads go through their FEO ,or deal direct with the lasses in the office?

Quote Originally Posted by jase kaye View Post
    I'm just wondering how many S.Yorks lads go through their FEO ,or deal direct with the lasses in the office?
    I used to ring and ask for Linda Saynor who I found to be very good and aproachable on different matters however was told last week by a north yorks counterpart she's retired.