Thread: Wanted - Roe Does - South East

Wanted - Roe Does - South East

Hi all - looking for some Roe Doe Stalking oppotunities this coming Winter - just fancy getting around a bit and meeting some different people and putting a couple in the freezer - can do weekdays - South East area - own rifle etc - lets keep it simple - don't want to pay for a walk round - no shot oppotunity = no pay - don't have to be a professional - just have access to some good oppotunities - whats your price for a day out, shot and carcase ? - any takers ?
    pm me if interested.

ATB Dave

nice idea falco ,will watch this space carefully as i dont think you will get to much of a take up from the ''industry'' but you may get a'' privateer '' willing to take you out on those terms ...good luck and good hunting

regards norma

Ahh another person that thinks people should work for free.

No...Just after value for money...I pay well...but expect results....same as any walk of life realy.

go and shoot park deer then as wild deer stalking there is no guarantees , FULL STOP

Guys,

Its a different way of looking at things, I understand it won't be for most however it maybe for some. I have done it with trophies before on occasion and it can work very well.

If you enjoy guiding and your ground is close to home then you could actually do better than normal out of the day as he has offered to pay above the average.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Falcodave View Post
    Hi all - looking for some Roe Doe Stalking oppotunities this coming Winter - just fancy getting around a bit and meeting some different people and putting a couple in the freezer - can do weekdays - South East area - own rifle etc - lets keep it simple - don't want to pay for a walk round - no shot oppotunity = no pay - don't have to be a professional - just have access to some good oppotunities - whats your price for a day out, shot and carcase ? - any takers ?
    pm me if interested.

ATB Dave

I wasnt going to make a comment on this ...............but.

If you want a guaranteed shot on a deer then its a fenced area. If you are stalking wild deer in a wild environment then there is no cast iron guarantees. You are paying for a mans time, fuel, lease, which anywhere in the SE of England is likely to run into thousands not hundreds to lease and also the weather which no one has any control over.
    I wish you luck in your search, but I would not be suprised if you get very few replies.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Well Dave
    we have had the Buy one get one free , No win no fee, Looks like its now The no shot no fee, If this is the way we are to go. I cannot emagine the price of a stalk would be.
    As the Dragons would say, I will not invest in your idea im out. Or Ann would say you are the weakest link goodbye.

Good luck with your quest
    woodfordfallow

Quote Originally Posted by woodfordfallow View Post
    Well Dave
    we have had the Buy one get one free , No win no fee, Looks like its now The no shot no fee, If this is the way we are to go. I cannot emagine the price of a stalk would be.
    As the Dragons would say, I will not invest in your idea im out. Or Ann would say you are the weakest link goodbye.

Good luck with your quest
    woodfordfallow
    like it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Falcodave View Post
    pm me if interested.

ATB Dave
    Nothing wrong with your idea at all Dave -- folks can take it or leave it - - simple.
    " not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "