loch crinan

ziggyfiley

Do's anybody on here live near loch crinan. Why I'm asking is that we are planning a trip up there fishing and wondered if any one knew of a caravan sight we could stay at. The last time we came we stayed at one but was about a 40 minute drive away. And is there any deer stalking guide's in the area when I've had enough of fishing and fancy a stalk. Thank's Jason

Do's anybody on here live near loch crinan. Why I'm asking is that we are planning a trip up there fishing and wondered if any one knew of a caravan sight we could stay at. The last time we came we stayed at one but was about a 40 minute drive away. And is there any deer stalking guide's in the area when I've had enough of fishing and fancy a stalk. Thank's Jason

There's nothing in the area caravan wise but "suggestion" phone the crinan boat yard as them is they could put you in touch with a local farmer That can sort out a pitch in a field .

Thank's for that. They will be about 5 or 6 boat's coming up so if could find a local farmer or someone with some land to leave them on close by. Save's dragging them backward's and forward's and then could find a house to rent

Back