Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMQ DSC Level 2 - Certificate arrived today

DMQ DSC Level 2 - Certificate arrived today

My DMQ / DSC2 Certificate and badge arrived today.

Chuffed to bit's and i'm delighted to have it under my belt now.

Many thanks to Mike at Jelen for his assistance, Rob Aitken at Chatsworth for the witnessed stalks on the Estate and to the BASC team and the assesors who validated my work.

Next steps will be investigating syndicates for Red/Sika.

Cheers

Robbo25
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.JPG  

Well done mate!
    Certificate looks a lot better than the level 1 does too!

ATB
    Daz

Cheers Daz,

Yep the certificate is alot more useful and improved by having the mug shot on it for validation I suppose!

Robbo25

how long did it take from sending it off?
    Basc got mine over a month ago, but so far nothing,

Hi Bobt,

I sent mine off during the last week in January! So 22 weeks as I roughly calculate it.

HOWEVER!!!!

Mary sent a letter within 1 week of my sending the paperwork to BASC and then I waited.

Had a call from my assesor about 7 weeks later and talked things through.. So all good up to that point.

The delay occured because Rob (the witness) has a part time business taking sportsman like ourselfs to NZ to shoot goats, pigs and deer for 3 or 4 months of the year.

The assesor couldnt contact Rob and I went on a frustrating hold until about 3 weeks ago.

At which point I rx'd confirmation it was moving again and the paperwork went to an external verifier before being passed and the Certificate etc being dispatched.

A frustrating wait but now all forgotten and worth while.

I hope your paperwork sails through without delay.. If it doubt call Marry who I found very helpfull.

Thanks

Robbo25

Top Man! Nice that you give credit to those who helped too.

Peter

Congratulations, can't wait to get my other two stalks done and get mine sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo25 View Post
    Hi Bobt,

I sent mine off during the last week in January! So 22 weeks as I roughly calculate it.

HOWEVER!!!!

Mary sent a letter within 1 week of my sending the paperwork to BASC and then I waited.

Had a call from my assesor about 7 weeks later and talked things through.. So all good up to that point.

The delay occured because Rob (the witness) has a part time business taking sportsman like ourselfs to NZ to shoot goats, pigs and deer for 3 or 4 months of the year.

The assesor couldnt contact Rob and I went on a frustrating hold until about 3 weeks ago.

At which point I rx'd confirmation it was moving again and the paperwork went to an external verifier before being passed and the Certificate etc being dispatched.

A frustrating wait but now all forgotten and worth while.

I hope your paperwork sails through without delay.. If it doubt call Marry who I found very helpfull.

Thanks

Robbo25
    thanks
    well done btw

very well done sir, Iam currently doing mine, and hope to be in the same position as you before too long, once again well done