DMQ DSC Level 2 - Certificate arrived today

Robbo25

My DMQ / DSC2 Certificate and badge arrived today.

Chuffed to bit's and i'm delighted to have it under my belt now.

Many thanks to Mike at Jelen for his assistance, Rob Aitken at Chatsworth for the witnessed stalks on the Estate and to the BASC team and the assesors who validated my work.

Next steps will be investigating syndicates for Red/Sika.

Cheers

Robbo25

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 109
Well done mate!
Certificate looks a lot better than the level 1 does too!

ATB
Daz

Cheers Daz,

Yep the certificate is alot more useful and improved by having the mug shot on it for validation I suppose!

Robbo25

Hi Bobt,

I sent mine off during the last week in January! So 22 weeks as I roughly calculate it.

HOWEVER!!!!

Mary sent a letter within 1 week of my sending the paperwork to BASC and then I waited.

Had a call from my assesor about 7 weeks later and talked things through.. So all good up to that point.

The delay occured because Rob (the witness) has a part time business taking sportsman like ourselfs to NZ to shoot goats, pigs and deer for 3 or 4 months of the year.

The assesor couldnt contact Rob and I went on a frustrating hold until about 3 weeks ago.

At which point I rx'd confirmation it was moving again and the paperwork went to an external verifier before being passed and the Certificate etc being dispatched.

A frustrating wait but now all forgotten and worth while.

I hope your paperwork sails through without delay.. If it doubt call Marry who I found very helpfull.

Thanks

Robbo25

Hi Bobt,

I sent mine off during the last week in January! So 22 weeks as I roughly calculate it.

HOWEVER!!!!

Mary sent a letter within 1 week of my sending the paperwork to BASC and then I waited.

Had a call from my assesor about 7 weeks later and talked things through.. So all good up to that point.

The delay occured because Rob (the witness) has a part time business taking sportsman like ourselfs to NZ to shoot goats, pigs and deer for 3 or 4 months of the year.

The assesor couldnt contact Rob and I went on a frustrating hold until about 3 weeks ago.

At which point I rx'd confirmation it was moving again and the paperwork went to an external verifier before being passed and the Certificate etc being dispatched.

A frustrating wait but now all forgotten and worth while.

I hope your paperwork sails through without delay.. If it doubt call Marry who I found very helpfull.

Thanks

Robbo25

thanks
well done btw

very well done sir, Iam currently doing mine, and hope to be in the same position as you before too long, once again well done

Gents,

Many thanks for your kind comments of support. Much appreciated as the Mrs & Kid's just dont seem to understand the work involved or the feeling I have of personal achievement in gaining my level 2.

Best of luck to those of you currently taking or about to start the process of level 2.

Robbo25

Well done robbo25 - agreed about the family aspect! The first time I took a trophy home i couldn't stop smiling,
the wife comment was something along the lines of "It looks like all the others to me".

Are you going to do deer management course next?

B

Hi B,

Thanks for the comments.

Yes I personally would like to take the Deer Management course at some point in the future.

It can only add to the learning, experience and my knowledge on deer and their managment which always helps somewhere along the road.

Will get the summer out the way and my Power Boat stage 2!!! and then concentrate on where to go with my qualifications next.

All the best

Robbo25

Congarts mate,

I am halfway through mine and I KNOW the time, effort and commitment it can take.

A great achievement. Well done

H.

Back