Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get your DSC2 in only two days!

Get your DSC2 in only two days!

Hi Everyone.

Get your DSC2 culls in just TWO DAYS!!!

We are now taking bookings for our DSC2 Initiative, which will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday of each week from the 1st week in September until the 2nd week in December.

Our unique DSCL2 Initiative gets you three to four culls using two separate AWs, and in only two days.

The price of 599.00 includes the opportunity for three culls (or a fourth if you need it), all AW costs, completion of portfolios. These days will be held in Derbyshire, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS INITIATIVE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR INEXPERIENCED STALKERS. IT IS DESIGNED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN EVISCERATION AND INSPECTION OF CARCASSES. WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE CANDIDATES WITH PRE-DSC2 COURSES IF REQUIRED.

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES IF MY ORIGINAL POST (UN-EDITED VERSION) GAVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION.

If you need further information, a full colour brochure or a booking form, please EMAIL me on: mike.allison@jelendeer.com

Regards,
    Last edited by Jelendeer; 19-06-2012 at 22:37. Reason: Unclear OP

damn thats tempting

Will they all be on completely wild deer Mike. If this is so are you guaranteed to shoot four deer if necessary.

Is this a guaranteed DSC2 in 2 days for 599 or do you get your money back if you don't succeed ??

Does sound like a good deal!
    Shame its not happening up here!

Daz

Many thanks for all your emails.

I would just like to point out that our DSCL2 Initiative is NOT suitable for inexperienced stalkers, although we can provide pre-DSC2 training if required.

It also does NOT guarantee that you will gain your DSCL2 after your culls. However it DOES guarantee that you will get the opportunity to cull your three (or four) deer, and that they will be witnessed by two separate AWs.

Please feel free to EMAIL me on mike.allison@jelendeer.com if you require full details.

My sincere apologies to everyone who were given the wrong impression from my original post - which has now been edited.

Regards,

So what are you offering exactly ? You say "
    Get your DSC2 in only two days!

Only 599

I have 599, have DSC1 and I want DSC2. I've been building up experience with paid and free stalks etc, have shot a dozen deer or so, and consider I am approaching the level required for DSC2.

Why is it relevant that that the culls will be witnessed by "two separate AW" ? one, two or many, what is the relevance ?

You say experience in evisceration of carcasses is necessary (obviously), but no mention of any knowledge of fieldcraft, stalking etc, i.e. the fundamentals required for DSC2.

Does this price include the registration fee

Which assessment centre are you using ?

Fair play to Jelen, for seeing and understanding that there is a gap in this specific market, and provide the opportunity for people to complete their DSC2 in a condensed timeframe... leaving it down to the candidate to make sure they are up to it on their part before enrolling....

I wish this offering was available to me when I went through the process some years ago, as it took 2 years of time and effort, and a significant amount of money ( way more than 599 ) to achieve my pass, and in all honesty, my overriding opinion was that it was harder to get the various AW`s to return my portfolio, than it was to do any of the IPCs.

Hope it proves popular for those who are interested.

Well,for what its worth,i feel it seems like a good offer,I am not expecting any kind of easy run through level 2 just a guarantee that the deer are out there somewhere and the AW's are there and will write it up for me,the rest is down to me.....seems like a good opportunity...

I have moved the Park vs. Wild debate out of this thread because this is a trader's advert. Ask a question directly about the services offered by all means, but if you intend just to offer up an opinion on park culling then please do so here:

DSC2 - Wild vs. Park Debate

Any more posts in here that are not directly to do with an interest in the services offered will be deleted.