Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako Finnfire Hunter .22lr

Sako Finnfire Hunter .22lr

Sako Finnfire Hunter .22lr
    as title lovely condition of the Sako Finnfire, standard length barrel screw cut (22" iirc) and Hunter stock -no raised cheek weld , nice dark stock with a few minor marks from use, blueing is perfect.

Will also include an A-tec CMM 4 rimfire mod ( with two extra baffles)

As per all Finnfires lovely accurate gun that just feels right and is very nice weight to use in the field as the perfect bunny gun

Will put piccies up when i can get to the gun cabinet , me in London , gun in Gloucester , so maybe after the weekend

You will need slots for both gun and mod and face to face preferred in either London/Gloucester

For the above i would like 475 ovno

thanks

craig

some piccies added , not great but will better ones later, the mod in the picture is a Sak and not the A-tec that will come with the gun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sights and gun - october 2010 006.jpg   sights and gun - october 2010 007.jpg  
    Last edited by scoie; 20-06-2012 at 20:17.

piccies addedd

thanks

craig

Would consider sensible offers( non sensible offers will be batted away with a shi**y stick)

thanks
    craig

I cannot believe this has not sold!!! You will not find a better .22 than a Finnfire guaranteed! I love mine to bits, sooo accurate and build quality will not be beaten. This one is cheaper than a new CZ and comes with a decent mod- BARGAIN!

Best of luck with the sale!

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

Thanks Rob

have to admit i thought this would have been sold by now as i have priced it fairly , as you mentioned top if the rimfire tree , i guess money is tight with every one at the minute though

atb

craig

Account Suspended
    hi
    i put mine up for sale a while ago, so glad i kept it nothing out there to touch it, my son is giving the bunnys a bad time with it keep it fella you will regret it

Hi Sakowsm

its looking like i may well keep it, i wont sell it for silly money and as you say i may well regret selling it
    cheers
    craig

Account Suspended
    great news, scoie its not hurting nothing in the cabinet and buying another would be a challenge later on, take it out next chance you get and it will put a smile back on your face they are just great rimfires atb sakowsm

Quote Originally Posted by scoie View Post
    Hi Sakowsm

its looking like i may well keep it, i wont sell it for silly money and as you say i may well regret selling it
    cheers
    craig
    Hi Craig,

I think thats probably the best decision mate i had to get rid of either my HMR or .22 to free a slot a while ago. Sooo glad i kept the finnfire!

ATB

Rob
    243Sako

thanks sako chaps, funny how the brand becomes part of you(they are that good though), only reason i am selling is that i would like a short length .22 and have agreed a price for a nice Annie thumbhole at the same price for my Sako, i could chop it down but tbo i dont wont too and the extra cost would make it not ideal and i cringe at altering something that is perfect as it is

atb
    craig