Thread: BSA .243 CF2 [ shot out.]

BSA .243 CF2 [ shot out.]

Perfect Mauser type action with a wide fluted trigger with external adjusting screw. Tidy roll over comb stock and a silent safety catch.
    I suspect that this rifle is shot out, I inherited from a friend and it would be a good basis for a re-barrelling operation.
    It has Parker Hale scope blocks and I have a set of PH high mounts with a 3-9X40 scope fitted which I will sell as an optional extra.
    If interested PM me for further information and my phone number.

HWH.

The rifle is now in our local dealers shop to give me a free slot saving me 26.
    This .243 CF2 is available there for 25 .

HWH.

A very nice gun and ideal for a re-barrel HOWEVER the general shooting public will not buy them and would prefer to spend large amounts of money on Tikka, Sako, Sauer, Blaser to drag through the woods. Go figure.
    I'd love to have as I have a Douglas barrel blank I could fit but it would not return the investment in time and money, sadly!

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    A very nice gun and ideal for a re-barrel HOWEVER the general shooting public will not buy them and would prefer to spend large amounts of money on Tikka, Sako, Sauer, Blaser to drag through the woods. Go figure.
    I'd love to have as I have a Douglas barrel blank I could fit but it would not return the investment in time and money, sadly!
    Previously when I advertised this rifle you offered me 30 for it complete with mounts and a telescopic sight and gave me a two week time-scale to accept your offer.
    If you do not wish to make an offer or be sensible do not act like a complete plonker.
    I sold the original scope and mounts on here to a gent and have also saved 26 for a one-for-one slot by popping it in to our local man so I am well ahead of your derisery offer.

Regards, HWH.

dont hold nowt back H

If I caused you offence (totally unintended) I apologise.

i will take it hubert for spares mate.

regards
    chris

I would like to buy the stock if its serviceable and the UK version
    FlyBoy270

Than you all for your enquiries, I have sold the item to the first gentleman who contacted me by PM.

HWH.