Thread: Mozi bites

Mozi bites

Having feed the Mozi population in Scotland over the weekend my bitch that never seemed bothered by them developed large lumps over her body and head, had a reaction (delayed) to the bites I gave her half a Benadryl and they were gone within 12 hours! Hope this may be of some use to some one and save a few quid at the vets

Can't say about the dog, but having spent my whole life with the mozi population, and never experienced anything other than irritation until three years ago, I now develop large water filled blisters where bitten, don't know whether I have developed an intolerance or whether its the mozi's that have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    Can't say about the dog, but having spent my whole life with the mozi population, and never experienced anything other than irritation until three years ago, I now develop large water filled blisters where bitten, don't know whether I have developed an intolerance or whether its the mozi's that have changed.
    Same, been on antibiotics twice in the last couple of years, I've actually given up a couple of areas because of it!

What with climate change, increased woodland we'll be seeing more of the wee b.......s