Thread: profiles

profiles

over the last year or so i have had 2.000 people look at my profile on the directory yet in alot of cases when i return the compliment and look at theirs there is little or no information about the op .
    come on folks put a little bit more than where you come from, makes it a little more interesting
    regards norma

Agree - but too many contentious posts so people wanting to stay anonomous maybe?

yes you are right i suppose .i dont want to know what anyone has for dinner or what their sexual tendancies are but a little about how one started and what one shoots with wont go a miss me thinks

I am now going to have to look at your profile, this is what you wanted all along

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    yes you are right i suppose .i dont want to know what anyone has for dinner or what their sexual tendancies are but a little about how one started and what one shoots with wont go a miss me thinks
    chicken + crepes and currently celibate (26 week pregnant wife).....

My experience has been that I have almost always ended up looking at someone's profile by accident - the name of a thread starter is usually directly below the thread title and occasionally I miss hitting the title and so end up viewing the profile. This problem seems worse on the rare occasions when I use an ipad to access SD as it is hard to hit the target with the finger first time.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    over the last year or so i have had 2.000 people look at my profile
    Pff.. that's nothing... I've had nearly 6,000 'stalkers'... errr I mean stalkers look at mine!

not claiming such super star status as you csl just wondered why people didnt ,wouldn't put more about themselves, apart from a leather trouser fetish i have nowt to hide