A man goes for a job on a building site and is directed to the site Foreman.

The site foreman gives him the job and tells him his name is lucky Jim, thats an unusual name how did you get it replies the man.

Well I was involved in a 3 car pile up this morning I walked out unscathed, Lucky Jims thats my name.

Next morning the guy walks across the site and shouts out "Morning Lucky Jim" to which Jim replies "No its lucky lucky Jim this morning"

Oh no what happened now asks the man, well says Jim there was a gas explosion in my street last night , both houses on either side of mine demolished, my house unscathed, Lucky Lucky Jim thats my name".

Next day the guy sees Jim across the site and shouts out "Morning lucky Jim" to which he replies " No its Lucky Lucky Lucky Jim this morning" Holy **** replies the guy what now. Jim replies well I was in bed last night making hot passionate love to my wife when a big lump of plaster fell off the ceiling and hit me right on the back of my arse"

"Whats so lucky about that replies the guy"

To which Jim replies " IF IT HAD BEEN 5 MINUTES EARLIER IT WOULD HAVE HIT ME RIGHT ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!