Thread: Spotting Scope: Cheap!

Spotting Scope: Cheap!

Hi,
    Just seen a spotting 'scope for all those who want or need one!

Aldi 24.95 with a guarantee!

Got one today and seems to work just fine with more than adequate optics and variable mag.

ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 21st June 2012

Regards

Fraser
    Last edited by fraserd; 21-06-2012 at 21:17.

I'll wager teat adequate does not make it on the hill or range. I have an Inpro scope that just about does it on the range for the shorter ranges but fails at distance and in clarity. Comparing it to the old Nickel Marburg "Supra" is somewhat of an eye opener. Even the Russian 20x Zenit scope is much betetr than the newer Inpro and that got good reviews.

Thanks Fraser...I heard about these from a mate and he uses it all the time on the range.

Ill grab one for myself now and thanks for the link!

Hey, Great tip, I will try for one this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    I'll wager teat adequate does not make it on the hill or range. I have an Inpro scope that just about does it on the range for the shorter ranges but fails at distance and in clarity. Comparing it to the old Nickel Marburg "Supra" is somewhat of an eye opener. Even the Russian 20x Zenit scope is much betetr than the newer Inpro and that got good reviews.

Don't disagree at all, but for range use there's a bit of difference in price (Inpro about 110 on line) vs 25 and a 3 year guarantee!
    'Horses for courses' as in all things!
    Regards

Fraser

This item was raised on another forum and the general feedback was it would have been better spending your money on beer

last optics I bought at aldi were 10X50 bino's for 42...could't focus one eye so made me seasick in a split second, then after not using them, they just started falling apart.

waste.

Well got one!! For a whole 25 we'll see at the weekend weather permitting! If it's any use of if it will be ANOTHER item that lives in the loft!!!!

Dw

nice one fraserd, its ideal for zeroing the rifle thanks for the tip off biker1
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

The Russian spotting scope I brought whilst on holiday some years back in Scotland cost us 30 new. Not sure of the price now but it has proved to be ggod in fact it's sitting atop my tripod in teh conservatory overlooking the garden and field to watch the barn owl etc. The Inpro is laying in my range bag on top of a cheap Russian Zenite tripod for prone range use. At 75 Metres at Reepham Moor it was fine.