Thread: Reloading dies - heads up

Exclamation Reloading dies - heads up

I've been after some RCBS reloading dies for a while with no success - until yesterday!!!
    Found the website www.opticswarehouse.co.uk they stock loads of good reloading stuff including dies!
    So i ordered a set of RCBS f/l dies (full length sizing die and bullet seating die) for 33 and they arrived this morning!!!

The website/company is nothing to do with me but thought it might save people a few quid

ATB
    Daz
    "Smoke me a kipper - i'll be back for breakfast"

I agree, very good people to deal with.

+1 Got my Foster co-ax press from them next day! They also stocked the Insize digital neck thickness gauge which i was struggling to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Sniper View Post
    I've been after some RCBS reloading dies for a while with no success - until yesterday!!!
    Found the website www.opticswarehouse.co.uk they stock loads of good reloading stuff including dies!
    So i ordered a set of RCBS f/l dies (full length sizing die and bullet seating die) for 33 and they arrived this morning!!!

The website/company is nothing to do with me but thought it might save people a few quid

ATB
    Daz
    Doh! never thought to look there for reloading stuff .

Thank you for the heads up .

I have bought all my reloading stuff from them and will continue to do so. I have found them very easy to deal with.

I get a lot of kit from them, they often have the best prices available and their delivery etc has always been reliable.