Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Zeiss trip to Germany

  1. #1

    Zeiss trip to Germany

    Hi all,

    I was kindly asked to join the rest of the Zeiss pro stalking team on a field trip to Germany to visit the Zeiss factory, it was aimed to give us a better understanding of what the make up of the bins and scopes & and get to know the rest of the team.

    We arrived on the first day to a very warm welcome from the Zeiss team dropped our bags off and of course the odd beer sunk !!

    We then had a walk around the local town which was overflowing with history shown to us by one of the Zeiss team,, Which was a nice start to get a feel for the place, Then yep more which i may add we all drunk like fish and not one of us had a hangover ?? fantastic beer..

    Next day we spent the morning in the class room being shown the what's and hows off our kit and we managed to get a look at the new up and coming gear scopes bins ETC ETC and it was ... Fantastic... worth the wait boys trust me. Then a look around the factory which no photos where allowed but what a set up and what a privilege it was to see.

    Then to the indoor cinema for driven Red stag and Boar which was alot of laughs for the whole team. Then after that you got it back out for a beer and food which i might add was fantastic and stalking stores till 1am.

    Next day saw us finish off the class room bit on scopes, then onto the 300 meter range for a play with the new scopes, all shot very well as you would expect ... again lunch put on for us and then the good bys and back to the air port.

    I had a fantastic trip meeting the rest of the team,I have seen them all on FS channel and read about them in Sporting Rifle ETC the odd one on the text and phone! and face to face everyone of them are out of the top braw no big headedness about them just down to earth guys and now all very good friends who I am looking forward to working with over the coming seasons.

    A big thank you to Mark and John for looking after us all so well and the rest of the Zeiss team.

    Thanks for reading

    SGS

  2. #2
    Hi mate
    Sounded like a cracking trip, I'm gutted I missed it.
    Kc

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezer9 View Post
    Hi mate
    Sounded like a cracking trip, I'm gutted I missed it.
    Kc
    Mate it was a fantastic trip! with grate company. wait till you get your hands on the new HD bits its been worth the wait.

  4. #4
    Hi all
    It was a brill trip , it was fasenating to see the way the scopes and binos are made , and verry good to meet all the other zeiss team
    car'nt thank them enough . shotgunspud , glad you did'nt tell every body about my littel dance in the shooting cinimea ! ! ! ! and i wo'nt tell about yorkshire letting a fox get away on the range ! ! !

    all the best
    mike

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeiss trip 003.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	621.5 KB 
ID:	16725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeiss trip 021.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	814.8 KB 
ID:	16726


    ZEISS PRO STALKER

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by calton moor range View Post
    Hi all
    It was a brill trip , it was fasenating to see the way the scopes and binos are made , and verry good to meet all the other zeiss team
    car'nt thank them enough . shotgunspud , glad you did'nt tell every body about my littel dance in the shooting cinimea ! ! ! ! and i wo'nt tell about yorkshire letting a fox get away on the range ! ! !

    all the best
    mike

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeiss trip 003.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	621.5 KB 
ID:	16725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeiss trip 021.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	814.8 KB 
ID:	16726



    LOL forgot about that Mike but it will keep!!! LOL

  6. #6
    Glad you guys all had a good time. It's was great to meet up with you all too..guessing the dancing and fox should be what happens on tour stays on tour???? Probably not though.

    Cheers Jon

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdswest View Post
    Glad you guys all had a good time. It's was great to meet up with you all too..guessing the dancing and fox should be what happens on tour stays on tour???? Probably not though.

    Cheers Jon
    No No No John, when the rest of the boys pick up on this post they will want to add there bit about the trip!!! I dont think John or Mike are safe yet!

  8. #8
    Excellent trip guys , good to meet you all and look forward to swapping a few stalks
    Ive seen foxes in strange places before but thats got to be the silliest fox ever , running
    across the shooting range with 3 rifles pointing its way
    Thanks again to the Zeiss team
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Solwaystalker View Post
    Excellent trip guys , good to meet you all and look forward to swapping a few stalks
    Ive seen foxes in strange places before but thats got to be the silliest fox ever , running
    across the shooting range with 3 rifles pointing its way
    Thanks again to the Zeiss team
    Come on mate we all know the Yorkshire man let it run by!!! I even heard him say ahhhhhhh!!!!

  10. #10
    The Yorkshireman was one of the guys with a gun when the fox ran across this is true...must be going soft!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13-12-2011, 09:21
  2. Trip to Germany
    By WAYNE DAVIES in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:41
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:54
  4. Hello from Germany
    By PeteinDE in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 08:45
  5. Hello from Germany
    By jäger in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-06-2009, 12:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •