Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Butt OUT!!

Butt OUT!!

Ladies & Gents

http://www.hunterspec.com/Updateable...&categoryID=15

I have a number of the item detailed above for sale. As there are only a few it must be on a first come first served basis.

Please PM me with your details and how many you want. PM's will be taken in date time order for fairness.

Price 7.99 postage paid thats at least a 20% save

RF

Fella's

All Pm's answered, there are still a few remaining so please let me know if anyone else requires any?

Cheers

RF

Would these be used before you started the gralloch or after the stomach has been opened & just before the rumen/intestines have been removed?

Chris

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    You should not need one of these tools if you know how to, correctly & hygienically, gralloch a beast, if you can not get the anus out without contaminating the carcass you should not be shooting deer.

Its just another toy for the gullable which goes in the same draw as "hot doe juice"

Chris

Wholly dependant on your method either way it does not matter.

Buck

Thanks for your post I'm sure the guys on here have taken on board your comments and are adult enough, on the balance of the information available, to decide for themselves whether the wish to procure the product or otherwise.

I had the fortune to make available these products for those who want to try them at a saving of at least 20% from other sources now thats a good deal! So please, whilst on a forum like this all opinions are valid, they should be constructive and to suggest as you have done, there is only one way to remove the anus, or to bring a persons [whom you probably have never met] competence or capability into question, is simply unreasonable and it is not a valid opinion, so please keep them to yourself.

i was given one the other day and used it on a roe doe the other night in the dark, it was easy to use and saved my fingers going near the blade in the dark. (i did feel a bit wierd shoving something up a dead deers arse though )

will i use it again - yes
    would i buy one - no, i've already got one
    would i reccomend them to others - not on this forum, but maybe on www.S&Mnecrophillia.com

i have been warned not to try it on muntjac they will get stuck and i wont get its value back from the game dealer!

I have one of these and they are fantastic on fallow. I am quite capable of taking the anus out hygenically with a knife and if I am without this gadget then I will do it that way. With a butt out, it is done in about 20 seconds.

Bucksden / Andy

Many thanks for your kind words, very much appreciated.

For those still considering a purchase, I still have just a few left, don't miss out, I can even let you have them flourescent Orange so if using in he dark its just a quick sweep with the torch and you will spot it.

PM me if interested.

Thanks all.

RF

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder
    Chris

Buck

Thanks for your post I'm sure the guys on here have taken on board your comments and are adult enough, on the balance of the information available, to decide for themselves whether the wish to procure the product or otherwise.

I had the fortune to make available these products for those who want to try them at a saving of at least 20% from other sources now thats a good deal! So please, whilst on a forum like this all opinions are valid, they should be constructive and to suggest as you have done, there is only one way to remove the anus, or to bring a persons [whom you probably have never met] competence or capability into question, is simply unreasonable and it is not a valid opinion, so please keep them to yourself.
    So rangefinder, your opinion valid and mine is not?? I did'nt realise that you had been appointed as overseer on whether an opinion is valid?
    This is an open forum for the expression of thoughts and airing of opinions, in one breath you say "all opinions are valid" then have the audacity to say mine is not, get off your soapbox.

I didnt question anyones ability, I did state "You should not need one of these tools if you know how to, correctly & hygienically, gralloch a beast, if you can not get the anus out without contaminating the carcass you should not be shooting deer" that is fact, not opinion, I dont see it suggested in any official training manuals, but then they hav'nt got a commercial interest in them, have they

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder
    Chris

Buck

So rangefinder, your opinion valid and mine is not?? I did'nt realise that you had been appointed as overseer on whether an opinion is valid?
    This is an open forum for the expression of thoughts and airing of opinions, in one breath you say "all opinions are valid" then have the audacity to say mine is not, get off your soapbox.

I didnt question anyones ability, I did state "You should not need one of these tools if you know how to, correctly & hygienically, gralloch a beast, if you can not get the anus out without contaminating the carcass you should not be shooting deer" that is fact, not opinion, I dont see it suggested in any official training manuals, but then they hav'nt got a commercial interest in them, have they