Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FC and level 2

FC and level 2

new deer stalking leases by fc looks like no level 2 no stalking, what other people are going to ask for this qualification is there going to be rush for the level 2 and the fit and componant register so people can get leases

Have they not always wanted l2?? I thought they did.

i think jelen are doing a deal on level2 that could help you out

no used to be level one accompanyed by level 2 then you had to get level two with in one year

check out there web site they are saying members must have level 2 for to join any syindicate

I can see why level 2 is becoming the standard, if it doesn't you could potentially end up with all the people on an agreement having level 1 but potentially have never shot a deer. I know everyone has to start somewhere and level 1 is better than nothing but by asking for level 2 they know the tenants have at least some level of stalking experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Benc View Post
    I can see why level 2 is becoming the standard, if it doesn't you could potentially end up with all the people on an agreement having level 1 but potentially have never shot a deer. I know everyone has to start somewhere and level 1 is better than nothing but by asking for level 2 they know the tenants have at least some level of stalking experience.
    Correct.

HWH.

Got to agree with BenC on this one the FC do not have sporting leases any more they are control leases and that would suggest you need to be Fit n Competent to take on the Job in hand.

I always thought it was the lease holder which had to be Level 2? I'm no expert in this area though and I'm sure others are. Also, is there a difference between regions, ie England/Wales/Scotland or do they all come under the same 'FC' blanket?
    MS

Level 2 for FC ground, and it it looks as if, as of 2014 in Scotland minimum of level 1 to stalk anywhere , or be accompanied by someone who does have it.