Portable high seats

Fabnosh

Afternoon all

I'm looking to buy a portable highseat.....and by that I mean one I can personally carry and not that requires a vehicle to get into position. I've taken a look around and the BushWear 'Panther' Folding Highseat seems a reasonable option and at a good price.

Any views, opinions, options etc that could help inform my decision ?

Thanks in advance

FN

I've got a 'hunters view' tree climbing high seat - very light, easy to use and it cost £70 ;)
Daz

I've just picked a second hand Bushwear one up, it is lightweight and easily portable, its got a couple of straps and can be carried back pack style with out any problems. I would recommend them.

andrew

Another vote for the bushwear panther bought one a couple of seasons back, went with the full kit freestanding and extension well made light and easy to set up excellent!!!!!!!

Panther the way to go. If you can get the kit with the extension and the freestanding legs, then you will have pretty much all eventualities covered. Well worth the money IMO.

I bought the Panther with extension and free standing kit and it is excellent apart from the shooting rest which I find flimsy. Two clamps either side are meant to keep the rest in place but don't and the rest itself is flimsy. Could have been designed better.

The extension wouldn't fit as one of the spring loaded bolts wouldn't come out but Bushwear replaced it very quickly so the good service was a plus. I havent tried the freestanding kit yet but should.

Despite the flimsy rest it is a well made bit of kit and I would buy it again.

i have the panther from bushwear,and am well pleased with it,and to be honest it looks just like 6pointers link

Afternoon all

I'm looking to buy a portable highseat.....and by that I mean one I can personally carry and not that requires a vehicle to get into position. I've taken a look around and the BushWear 'Panther' Folding Highseat seems a reasonable option and at a good price.

Any views, opinions, options etc that could help inform my decision ?

Thanks in advance

FN
Russell we will have one with use at the end of the month so u can have a play see what u think

Gadget

Back