Hunting on the West Coast

Hello,

My profession is deer management in which i run my own business on the West Coast of Scotland.

The main aspects of the business are stag and hind stalking with clients and venison processing.
Hello and welcome to the site

Gadget

Welcome to the site, now the unpleasant bit, either become a trade member or edit your post. If you do not then I am afraid I will have no option but to remove it.

John

Just to clarify the situation, if you join as a trade member, you can submit an advertising or classified post immediately? Is this the case?
There is no question of having to wait 30 days/and/ or a number of posts before getting started?

I have paid my subscription to be a trade member? Have also sent an e-mail to administrators to find out why i cant advertise in the classified section. Could somebody please clear this up?

I have paid my subscription to be a trade member? Have also sent an e-mail to administrators to find out why i cant advertise in the classified section. Could somebody please clear this up?
hi john best of luck with this ma ha, cant help you out am no trade my self yet but will watch this space .:-|was no far away fa you last week

Back