Available: Greenlee dsc1 course

roestalker

Greenlee DSC1 on August 25th to 27th Bank Holiday weekend. Great for those who may be unable to take time off work at any other time.

We are a BASC accredited centre which means that we are assessed on a regular basis to ensure our standards are kept to a high level.

Jon Snowdon who runs Greenlee is the trainer on the courses is a BASC accredited trainer and is assessed by BASC on a regular basis to ensure the high quality of training. He is a professional deer stalker which means you are being trained by someone who has been managing deer for a living for 20 years.

BASC Membership is not necessary for Greenlee courses.

Cost: £295.00 which includes the manual, coffee/tea in the breaks and a light lunch on the two full days.

If you have any queries about DSC1 don't hesitate to contact me, that's what we are here for.

Pm me or contact 01434 344 067 or the mobile 07889 843 522 or via the web site Greenlee Deer Stalking Holidays, Northumberland, UK

"Great way to spend a weekend" :D

Last edited:
Adrians wall country , i did mine there last year , great set up , fab accomodation and grub better than your mothers !!

Thank you for that shudadunit, not surprising I'm now on a diet!! How are you doing.

JMSS thank you for the enquiry, we are between Carlisle and Hexham. There is also a pre course the weekend before and you might find it interesting, I will be covering the whole DSC1 process with guidance/advice and time on the range that will go through the DSC1 shooting assessment. If you are interested take a look at Training Courses and Materials.

Best regards.

Jon.

Back