Thread: .243 Remington 700 Left Handed Unused in box

.243 Remington 700 Left Handed Unused in box

Bought new by me from Tom at Continental Shooting, screwcut 1/2x20 UNF by Jim, bolt handle fitted by Armalon and I never got round to using it!

Sportsman has these listed new at over a grand and thats without screwcutting or the extended bolt handle.

I'll let this go for 595 which is less than it cost me. Or swop for a similar condition one in .223.

I've also got a left handed HS precision stock that I was going to fit available to the buyer if required.

Collect in Glasgow or will RFD for 20

Which model 700 is it, i.e. PSS, SPS etc.

Which model HS precision stock is it.

If you're not sure, can you post a picture please.

Rifle is a Remington 700 CDL with a Deluxe wood stock.
    HS stock is a black Varmint Synthetic Sporter, not the Matt black PSS. This is a brand new take off stock.
    There are some pics on one of my previous posts.
    Thanks for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by LJT View Post
    Bought new by me from Tom at Continental Shooting, screwcut 1/2x20 UNF by Jim, bolt handle fitted by Armalon and I never got round to using it!

Sportsman has these listed new at over a grand and thats without screwcutting or the extended bolt handle.

I'll let this go for 595 which is less than it cost me. Or swop for a similar condition one in .223.

I've also got a left handed HS precision stock that I was going to fit available to the buyer if required.

Collect in Glasgow or will RFD for 20

Are you an RFD making a living out of selling
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I am an RFD yes and this is clearly stated in my profile. This was a personally bought rifle held on my personal FAC before I was even trading as an RFD. It remains, as does the Sako, my personal property.
    I'd much rather swop/trade for a .223 which will also be going on my personal FAC but forum rules state you must state a price which I have.
    Please feel free to contact Tom at Continental. A check of his register will confirm this.
    By the way I wouldn't be making much of a living if I sold all my dealer stock for less than I paid for them which is the case here by a couple of hundred pounds.
    Last edited by LJT; 28-06-2012 at 19:34.