Swap: Outstanding Villa Holiday to swap for Shooting (Anything considered)

NorthDorset

Afternoon Chaps!

We have a beautiful Villa on Corfu. Consistantly full each year but a swap might be an efficient thing for us both.

3 Bedrooms, Aircon, Private Pool. Everything that your good lady and family dream of. Prices from £600 to £1450 a week (August 2013 mostly now gone.)

Im looking for shooting opportunities in the Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire area. Might consider further afield.

I hold DSC1, Open Ticket, BASC Insurance and all the usual stuff.

PM me if you are interested in a swap with what you have in mind and I will send you details to our website.

Last edited:
If I have broken any rules, or offended anyone, I will happily take the swap down.

It was a genuine offer.

I see no prob with the swap but you mentioned the villa weekly price and that there were dates still available.
You could edit the post but it"s not up to me so good luck.
martin

I could do but if someone comes offering me a night of Bunny Bashing they are going to be disappointed. Cant really do a swap unless you understand the kind of values involved.

Meanwhile Martin, you got anything to swap?

Hi All

Thank you everybody who has approached me regarding this swap. I've been very excited about the response and a bit green with envy over some of the stuff you lot get up to.

I believe that I have got back to everyone that has PM'd me.

An opportunity has come up on my doorstep and Im going to try to put this together before looking further afield.

If this diesnt pan out then Im going to be pounding on some of the doors this has opened.

Hunt Skandinavien - thanks for thinking of me but Im definitely looking in the UK this time around. In the future though, who knows.

Cheers guys!

I could do but if someone comes offering me a night of Bunny Bashing they are going to be disappointed. Cant really do a swap unless you understand the kind of values involved.

Meanwhile Martin, you got anything to swap?
Only a light smattering of wild boar in Bavaria north of Regensburg (next year I get to have my own revier here, sort of a dead mans shoes type of deal) or also near Berlin there is geese, boar racoon & swan (honest they taste really good) plus we are fixing to set up a pronghorn antelope deal in Wyoming as my pal has the hots for going for one of those.
Martin

Back