Thread: Lee Auto prime shellholder No 20

Lee Auto prime shellholder No 20

Anyone got a spare i can buy? no one seems to have one in stock at the mo! For priming 22 hornet. Think number 7 may do at a push, but heard theyre not that good a fit?

Correct number 7 is not as good a fit.
    Sorry I can't help with a holder, I had trouble finding a spare as it is, nearly had to buy a second set of dies

Neil.

Henry Krank, 2.20 + p & p?

Quote Originally Posted by bladesman View Post
    Anyone got a spare i can buy? no one seems to have one in stock at the mo! For priming 22 hornet. Think number 7 may do at a push, but heard theyre not that good a fit?
    Krank charge a minimum carriage I believe of 4 although not sure if they would apply it to this. I am going there on Monday and would be happy to collect if in stock and send it to you for minimum postage if that helps.

Was in Kranks the other day, not much Lee stuff in stock and the next order is 16th July. Didnt really want to wait that long, but thanks for the offer of help.

Was in Kranks the other day, not much Lee stuff in stock and the next order is 16th July. Didnt really want to wait that long, but thanks for the offer of help.
    should have said. going to hannam as well. you called them?

That might be an option thanks accurate. They are closed till monday so cant ring them but i have to go up to leeds anyways to collect a couple of dive cylinders Ive got in for test at Robin hoods up there, so may as well make it Monday. Cheers

That might be an option thanks accurate. They are closed till monday so cant ring them but i have to go up to leeds anyways to colleyct a couple of dive cylinders Ive got in for test at Robin hoods up there, so may as well make it Monday. Cheers
    you get your holder blades man?
    Last edited by accurate; 03-07-2012 at 11:38. Reason: spelling