Thread: Good Bucks

Good Bucks

Well its that time of year again good bucks are starting to move with the does i saw three bucks this morning all within viewing distance of does .When the does moved so did they. Not rutting by any means but definitely time to have that call in your pocket. Any one else seeing bigger bucks moving
    Saving this for old john when he comes down he was asking do we have any good bucks in Glasgow lol.Thought i would treat him to a medal before he pops it he might leave me his blaser in his will.
    ps sorry about the picture it was took in the dark with the flash on.

Last edited by 6pointer; 01-07-2012 at 07:32.

He'll do I shall start with that wee bugger and work my way up! No, you will not get my Blaser that will hopefully go to a stalker

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

An old bugger for an old bugger seen him a few times but he is now moving with a doe close to a high seat.But we will let him spread his seed first.

Big bucks

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    An old bugger for an old bugger seen him a few times but he is now moving with a doe close to a high seat.But we will let him spread his seed first.
    Hope John doesn't get buck fever! Watch the cape on that one Davie......

Old john will need to keep the fancy shots for his own area lol.

Won't he have passed on his genes a few times by now? He looks a fair size!

He is a big lad wildfowler but he has only had the chance to put his genetics into the area last season so will let him have this season as well. He is in place of this lad shot early last season he was king for two season also.If the old fella dose not get him i have promised him to Sakoson he is keen to take a big buck here is hoping we all get a good rut and it is not far away now.

Last edited by 6pointer; 02-07-2012 at 15:53.

Hope John doesn't get buck fever! Watch the cape on that one Davie......
    Can't guarantee the cape Bill, but I will try but where this buck lives he will most probably be in standing barley before he presents a safe shot, which will mean a neck job. I did already mention it to Davie about wrecking the cape, but you know what these young 'uns are like.
    Could you all stop reminding me I'm an old fella please, chap could develop a bit of a phobia you know ,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

He is a big lad wildfowler but he has only had the chance to put his genetics into the area last season so will let him have this season as well. He is in place of this lad shot early last season he was king for two season also.If the old fella dose not get him i have promised him to Sakoson he is keen to take a big buck here is hoping we all get a good rut and it is not far away now.

Ah I see, thanks for the reply! That's a nice buck in the bottom picture as well!

Is the rut likely to be later this year with the duff weather? I've been waiting for the crops to get cut but I was starting to wonder if the rut will kick off before then?