Thread: New dates for Boar in France.

New dates for Boar in France.

I have new shoot dates for France shooting driven boar and deer. For a free DVD of what we do please PM me your address and I will send one by return. The 3 day (one day shooting) trips are 735.00 all in with the 4 day (two days shooting) trip coming in at 1370.00

17th sept, 19th nov, 15th dec, 17th dec, 19th jan (one place left), 24th25th jan, 11th feb, 16th feb (16 places), 9th march (16 places)

Have a look at the website for more details. All trips are 3 days with the exception of the 24th25th Jan which is a 4 day trip. All trips are Parc with the exception of 24th jan on the 2 day which is open forest.

Please PM if you are interested.

I have no doubt that these will be very enjoyable and stress free. We take care of it all.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 01-07-2012 at 15:40.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Thank you Mark the dvd arrived yesterday and I enjoyed watching it. The accomadation certainly looks very good but the indoor decor is just a bit over the top if you know what I mean. My daughter suggested that I would like to decorate our house with such murals but I think not. The whole set up looks very similar to something I did last year and which I would like to repeat so it's under consideration at the moment. The fact that there's no messing about with airports makes it for me.
    It was nice to see the verification of insurance and hunting permits which in my experience is something that the French are very careful about, you don't see that in this country do you, yet many Brits accuse the Fench of being very lax with regard to safety.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

im interested in a late jan trip possibly mark ill pm you later on
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    im interested in a late jan trip possibly mark ill pm you later on
    Well we now have 2 places on the 19th of Jan as one gun has up graded to a 2 day trip. This one will be great I can assure you. Room still on the 24th and 25th 4day trip 2 days hunting.

Also have a possible 5 places on an October day. For details PM please

Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 05-07-2012 at 20:23. Reason: Im crap at spelling
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

These dates are filling up fast. I still have 5 on the 25th of October to fill, and a odd one or 2 guns here and there. I have guns on a 2 day shooting trip in Jan and we are now filling the 9th of March 2013 where we may have up to 8 guns left to sell.

Please PM me your address for a DVD if you would like one and for those of you who have shown an interest please get back to me ASAP if you would like to book.

Regards

Mark