Binoculars yet again.

bk

I know its been asked so many times before but the market for bins is huge. Im after a good set that arent going to cost a fortune but with a decent warranty in case there are any problems.
Currently Im looking at the Leupold BX-3 Mojave...
Anyone used these? Ive heard good things about Leup customer service.
Cheers chaps

I've just bought a Leupold scope, it stacks up nicely next to my S+B Zenith, especially when you consider how much less it cost.

My bins are currently a set of nikon sports star 10x25, they are not in the same league as the swaro's I tried at the highland show. But £1500!!!

Like you, I'd like a middle of the road set..

Bk,

Look at second hand Zeiss, Leica or Swaro from a reputable retailer.

Subtle hint, look at old fashioned camera shops ;)

Stan

Ive been looking at various 8x42 but seen some swaro 8x30. They've got a fov of 122m which is more than many 8x42.
Anyone use them?

Just bought the same ones, SLC 8x30's. They have not been delivered yet but I had the chance last month to try them from Moray Outfitting on the forum here and they were a fantastic glass.. Hopefully have mine Monday..

Kinda repeating - JF was looking through mine!

There are 'better' combo's - like 8.5x42 , but all things considered besotted with mine.

Just bought the same ones, SLC 8x30's. They have not been delivered yet but I had the chance last month to try them from Moray Outfitting on the forum here and they were a fantastic glass.. Hopefully have mine Monday..

I've got 8x30 and 7x42's and to be honest the 8x30 are good in the day and are light in your pocket binos.
BUT they are not any where as good as the 7x42's

I have these, minox hg 8x43, and i have compared them side by side at last light with 2 of the other 'big 3' in my opinion you can't go wrong with Minox.
Lifetime warranty and great people to deal with.
Cheers
Richard

SGC have Minox 8 x 42 at £130 in the sale I believe. I paid £200 for mine and they were worth all of that.

Back