Swap: Stalking in Norway

Hi All;

This January I went to Scotland hind stalking for the first time. I really enjoyed the experience, and would very much like to do it again. I hope to get in touch with someone who can invite me to their place stalking red deer.
I see myself as an experienced hunter. I am a land owner, and can offer moose and red deer stalking in October, or hunting for beaver in March/April. If it’s interesting, I can offer very good roebucks too.

I work with conservation in a protected area with wild reindeer, and can also be helpful getting on a wild reindeer hunt.

I apologize my bad writing.

/Peter, Telemark-Norway

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the offer to our members, but you need to introduce yourself first on the site. Please go to the Intro section. Thank you.

Hi PCAK-Norway,
Id be interested in learning more about opportunities to stalk over there. Cheers, K

Im sure we can arrange a trade if you PM me with some more details, I will tell you what I can arrange in Scotland.

Thank you all for your interests and generosity!

Krabryn; there is a lot of possibilities stalking in Norway, but I can see there is a challenge finding the places. The easiest way is to get in touch with some private land owners. Most of them stalk themselves or have some friend or family stalking for them. Others are willing to sell to you. Send me a PM, telling me what you are looking for, and I’ll see what I can do for you.

p fish; Thank you very much for you offer! I am primarily seek for stalk deer, so I have to say no thank you this time. I will have you in mind;)

westpoint; you got a PM

Last edited:
If you were ever interested in a good English stag in the future i would be up for a swap for good roebucks, unfortunatly i cant do anything this year as i have swaps already planned .
I dont have a lot of land but it is well situated in a very good area known for its medal reds and the current british cic record stag, there is a clip of a few from yesterday in vid section and in all honesty these are small animals to what the area can offer. DF

if you would like to stalk Red, Fallow or Roe deer in Cornwall please get in touch. I worked in Norway for several winters in the Sjodalen and Hardangervidda. Regards Simon.

Last edited:
Hi Peter!
:tiphat:
If you like to think about a swap hunt with some crazy German hunter... just send me a Pm to ms@forstkontor-sommer.de.
I would like to offer some nice boar hunts first, but there are some more special occasions!!
Just let me know!

Cheers

Michael

Back