Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Grouse beaters wanted nr Aberdeen

  1. #1

    Grouse beaters wanted nr Aberdeen

    Hi all im looking for any one who would be interested in coming grouse beating.

    We are located nr Banchory and require beaters for the forth coming grouse session. Normal beaters wage and lunch provided.

    For more information or to let me no if you would be interested drop me a PM

    cheers

    Tim

  2. #2
    would love too but its a bit far for me im afraid.

  3. #3
    Does the beater have to have a dog?

  4. #4
    HI Martinl

    no dog required but if you have one you are more than welcome to bring it along.

  5. #5
    Whats the dates Tim, will be up at Cairnton fishing this time home would be nice if I could fit it in..

    Bryan


    Alba gu brąth

    Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under
    .

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfish View Post
    Whats the dates Tim, will be up at Cairnton fishing this time home would be nice if I could fit it in..

    Bryan
    Hi Bryan if you send me your email i could let you no some dates id just rather not post them on here due to auntys

    cheers Tim

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by grousekeeper View Post
    Hi Bryan if you send me your email i could let you no some dates id just rather not post them on here due to auntys

    cheers Tim
    auntys dont for get thenm narsty uncles as well


    have a good season up there, are you seeing many young grouse about this year as my boss is up there for a week from the 12th onwards and hes quite worried about no sport this season
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post
    auntys dont for get thenm narsty uncles as well


    have a good season up there, are you seeing many young grouse about this year as my boss is up there for a week from the 12th onwards and hes quite worried about no sport this season
    its not looking like the best season what with the weather and all. only time will tell what estate is he going to?

  9. #9
    hi i have sent a email to all interested. if i have missed any one out let me no and i will get one to you.

    and than you for all your interest and if any one else is still interested let me no

    cheers

    Tim

  10. #10
    Replied to your email Tim

    Cheers

    Bryan


    Alba gu brąth

    Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under
    .

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted beaters perthshire
    By ajfab in forum Other Sporting Opportunties
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-08-2013, 11:48
  2. Wanted wanted small car trailer close to ellon aberdeen
    By charlie 1 in forum Vehicles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-06-2011, 16:56
  3. Stalking experience wanted Nr Cambridge
    By stevefranks in forum Deer Stalking Opportunities
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 17:48
  4. Beaters Day
    By Jagare in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-01-2009, 23:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •