Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moy Game Fair

Moy Game Fair

Afternoon Guys

I was going to be taking a Roe head down to Scone to get scored, but as we all know that was washed out on the Friday so I didnt get down to the fair on the Saturday.
    Ive never been to the Moy fair (due to work commitments at that time of year) and was wondering if anuone on here could tell me:-

a) Is Moy worth going to ?

b) Will BASC or others have a facility there where I can get a head or two scored ?

Many Thanks in anticipation.

ATB

Craigievar Killer

Don't know about BASC but the CIC have a stand at Moy to score heads, I'd say they might be busy this year!

I've got 5 that will be going to the CLA to get scored................if it's on!!!!!!!

Although a smaller show Moy is still a nice wee one to attend.The CIC are there and they could be a good bit busier with Scone a wash oot.Dont think BASC will be there to score but not 100%

its worth the run up if you've missed out on Scone. Its no way near as big but it is a good day out. basc are usually there but not sure on scoring.

Cheers Dave

Think I will have a run up.
    Any idea what the CIC fee is for getting a heid scored ?

ATB

Craigievar Killer

Quote Originally Posted by sako751sg View Post
    Although a smaller show Moy is still a nice wee one to attend.The CIC are there and they could be a good bit busier with Scone a wash oot.Dont think BASC will be there to score but not 100%

Nay probs fella.Should be the 15 to score plus medal fee,and nothing to pay if its not medal status i think.
    Also get there earlyish to try and get park as close to the action as possible.We are usually there for half eightish and get right in.

Quote Originally Posted by craigievarkiller View Post
    Afternoon Guys

I was going to be taking a Roe head down to Scone to get scored, but as we all know that was washed out on the Friday so I didnt get down to the fair on the Saturday.
    Ive never been to the Moy fair (due to work commitments at that time of year) and was wondering if anuone on here could tell me:-

a) Is Moy worth going to ?

b) Will BASC or others have a facility there where I can get a head or two scored ?

Many Thanks in anticipation.

ATB

Craigievar Killer
    CK, PM sent about measuring.
    David

The CIC measuring team will be at Moy on both days, and will be in the BDS tent. The cost for Roe remains unchanged from last year, at 15 for the measurement, and recording to the international record, and 15 for the medal, as sako751sg says there is no charge for trophies which fail to score. If stalkers could get there trophies in as early as possible that would be a great help, as we anticipate it will be busier than normal due to Scone being cancelled.

Not much for deer stalkers at MOY buy the look of it or have i missed something.